Sunday, December 27, 2009

Nearly Here

It's almost over. I can tell. I did a test this morning, on CD12 and it was negative. I was so hopeful that I'd willed my left tube open this month.

Like many people's blogs I'm reading this week. I'm ready for 2009 to be over. I don't mean to wish my lift away, but this year has been big ole bitch. I'm glad to see it go. I love that we got married this spring, but other than that, it has sucked balls.

I'm tired of making New Year's resolutions that I never keep. This year, I thought of just making a to-do list. Like...

  1. Plant my vegetable garden on time.
  2. Learn to sew a quilt.
  3. Hem my pants with my new sewing machine.
  4. Can more stuff with the bazillion tomatoes I'm planning to grow.
  5. RELAX and enjoy the vacation we've got planned for January and February.
  6. Start on my book, hopefully with the help of my soon to be newly formed writing group.
  7. Start a cleaning schedule and STICK TO IT!
Do you do New Year's resolutions? If so, what's your success rate?

No comments:

Post a Comment