Like many people's blogs I'm reading this week. I'm ready for 2009 to be over. I don't mean to wish my lift away, but this year has been big ole bitch. I'm glad to see it go. I love that we got married this spring, but other than that, it has sucked balls.
I'm tired of making New Year's resolutions that I never keep. This year, I thought of just making a to-do list. Like...
- Plant my vegetable garden on time.
- Learn to sew a quilt.
- Hem my pants with my new sewing machine.
- Can more stuff with the bazillion tomatoes I'm planning to grow.
- RELAX and enjoy the vacation we've got planned for January and February.
- Start on my book, hopefully with the help of my soon to be newly formed writing group.
- Start a cleaning schedule and STICK TO IT!
Do you do New Year's resolutions? If so, what's your success rate?