Monday, August 3, 2009

Feeling Very Normal

My breast soreness and hugeness is pretty much gone. I have no idea what the hell is going on with my body. I'm not sure if I was simply experiencing symptoms of the newly started progesterone and my body has gotten used to it now, or if my egg is getting fertilized but it's not implanting properly. I swear for the past 2 months I've felt pretty significant symptoms around implantation time but they always go away.

I'm also very crampy. I haven't had any spotting at all with the progesterone but for the past 3 nights I've had what feels like menstrual cramps. I'm thinking it's because I'm only using the progesterone at night so by the time the next evening rolls around and it's been nearly 24 hours, maybe I am about to start my period. Until the next progesterone dose.

I may go buy a pregnancy test to take in the morning. A waste of money I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment